K.A.E. DO is a modern and complete Filipino martial art. K.A.E. DO training improves health, reflexes, coordination, strength, balance and focus.
K.A.E. DO® is a logical, dynamic and redoubtable combat system with and without weapons, which has its origins in the study of different “DO”, meaning ways, of styles/systems such as:
Kali Arnis Escrima
Therefore its name… K.A.E. DO® !
The way of Kali Arnis Escrima.
It is a complete and simple self-defense-system, which trains: health, reflexes, coordination, strength, balance and concentration.
K.A.E. DO® provides its apprentice with real benefits, by teaching self-control and stress-overcoming in conflict-situations. It enhances your coordination, mobility, fitness level and flexibility. You will be able to adapt yourself to every unpredicted situation and it will increase your self-confidence!
Motivated? Curious? Shy? Then don’t hesitate! Join us!
This unique martial art uses different kind of weapons which are animated by universal concepts like:
Our Techniques :
- Bare-hand or using weapons
- Stick, double stick, telescopic stick
- Sword and buclar
- Espada y Daga
- Cutting weapons (knives a.s.o.)
- Use of improvised weapons like a cell phone, keys, a magazine or a pen
- and much more
- Educative, pedagogy, logical, instinctive & natural
- Self-defense again armed opponents or not
- Punching and Kicking techniques
- Disarming, counter and counter to counter techniques
- leverage, submissions, locks, points of pressure
- Coordination, rapidity
- Optical and tactical reflexes
- Rises self-confidence